SSI Stress and Rescue
The SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty course is the best course to learn how to protect yourself and other divers.
You will learn how to recognise stress, avoid accidents and apply practical techniques to perform rescues and emergency care.
Proof of a current first aid course is required (not older than one year).
The SSI React Right Specialty meets these requirements
Your Stress and Rescue Specialty includes:
- 3 days diving training in theory and practice
- min. 4, max. 6 dives
- Theory training and knowledge test
- Examination fee and digital certification
- FREE – SSI Diamond course kit worth 19,-€ already included in the price only when pre-booking here in the online shop! (If available for the course in question at SSI) In addition to the already discounted pre-booking prices in our online shop, there is a 19,-€ price advantage compared to booking on site! The SSI Diamond Kit gives you lifetime access to your current online training material and 2 years access to your personal online logbook.
- start here immediately free of charge: Online registration with SSI
Min. 12 years
OWD, Proof of first aid course not older than 1 year
(Certification in emergency oxygen handling recommended).
Fit for diving:
A diving medical certificate is not mandatory. It is sufficient to fill in the health declaration at the check-in. [Download]. Only in case of known acute or chronic health restrictions (one or more “yes” answers) a diving medical certificate (can also be acquired on site) is indispensable. Unless otherwise stated, a diving medical certificate is valid for a maximum of 12 months.
Please remember: It’s about your health and safety! If in doubt, it is always better to see a doctor.
Data protection notice:
Diving courses must be booked and prepaid at least 3 working days before arrival. Unfortunately we cannot accept later bookings and we reserve the right to cancel them. For courses, please remember that we will activate your course material as soon as we have received your payment and you can then start your theory lessons immediately.
For bookings at short notice, please also contact our service centre to arrange the start of the course.
Refund conditions for dive packages, courses and specialties (diving services):
Dive packages will be refunded in full minus a processing fee of 20 euros per package concerned. A refund of partially used packages is excluded.
We refund complete or partially unused diving courses and specialties like this:
A processing fee of 20 euros per affected course/specialty applies.
SSI registrations and digital teaching materials are retained for 3 months for Rental Kits and for life for Diamond Kits. These are non-refundable. Therefore a cancellation fee of 50 Euros per course/specialty will be charged.
For courses where dives are included in the course price, 50 Euros will be charged for each training dive conducted.
Refunds must be submitted no later than the 30th day after the return date printed on the voucher. After that date, unredeemed benefits will be forfeited without compensation.