10 days diving – all inclusive
2 dives per day with transportation, group guide, tank, air, weights. Nitrox for free!
Our day packages include everything you need for a day of diving. No surprises: Everything is already included in the price.
And this is what your day package includes on following days:
- All local diving permits
- welcome procedures incl. guide on the first dive
- 2 dives per day with tank, air/nitrox and weights
- Two 1 tank trips or one 2 tank trip per day incl. group guide. (first day only house reef)
- Special price for further dives on same day: 20 Euro
- 20% discount on special trips (e.g. boat trip)
Fancy for more? No problem. The pre-booked dives will of course be credited after the end of the day package to reach the cheaper graduated price.
- Valid diving licence
- for unguided dives min. 30 logged dives
Fit for dive:
A diving medical certificate is not mandatory. It is sufficient to fill in the health declaration at the check-in. [Download]. Only in case of known acute or chronic health restrictions (one or more “yes” answers) a diving medical certificate (can also be acquired on site) is indispensable. Unless otherwise stated, a diving medical certificate is valid for a maximum of 12 months.
Please remember: It’s about your health and safety! If in doubt, it is always better to see a doctor.
- Dive vouchers are only valid for travel periods after the booking date.
- Dive vouchers are only valid for the dive centre named in the voucher.
- First redemption (check-in) of the voucher must be within the printed booking period.
- The diving packages booked in this way are valid for a maximum of 4 weeks from the first redemption of the diving voucher (check-in).
- Single dive packages (packages with less than 50 dives) are valid for max. 1 person.
- Group and family dive packages (50 dives or more) are valid for an unlimited number of people.
- Dive packages are valid for the persons named (at the latest) at check-in.
- After expiry of the validity, unused dives expire without compensation.
Refund conditions for dive packages, courses and specialties (diving services):
Dive packages will be refunded in full minus a processing fee of 20 euros per package concerned. A refund of partially used packages is excluded.
We refund complete or partially unused diving courses and specialties like this:
A processing fee of 20 euros per affected course/specialty applies.
SSI registrations and digital teaching materials are retained for 3 months for Rental Kits and for life for Diamond Kits. These are non-refundable. Therefore a cancellation fee of 50 Euros per course/specialty will be charged.
For courses where dives are included in the course price, 50 Euros will be charged for each training dive conducted.
Refunds must be submitted no later than the 30th day after the return date printed on the voucher. After that date, unredeemed benefits will be forfeited without compensation.