Conditions for refunding of dive packages, courses and specialties: Complete or partially unused Diving packages will be refunded as follows: There is a handling fee of 20 Euro per each affected package. The difference between the on-site prices of the dives used and the originally paid package price is to be paid. In fact, against payment of the handling fee, we will treat you as if you had not booked in advance, but booked and paid for your dives on site. Complete or partially unused Diving courses and specialties will be refunded as follows: There is a handling fee of 20 Euro per cancelled course/specialty. SSI registrations and digital teaching materials as rental kits will be retained for 3 months. These cannot be refunded. Therefore there will be a cancellation fee of 50 Euro per course / specialty. SSI registrations and digital teaching materials as Diamond Kits are retained for lifetime. These kits cannot be refunded. Therefore there will be a cancellation fee of 50 Euro per course / specialty. 50 Euro will be charged for each training dive (valid for courses which include dives in course price). Refunds must be submitted no later than the 30th day after the return date printed on the voucher. After this date, any services that have not been redeemed will be forfeited without compensation.
10 additional dives to group package
Dive packages and diving courses must be booked and prepaid at least 3 working days prior to arrival. Unfortunately, we can not accept later bookings and we reserve the right to cancel them. Please bear in mind that we can unlock your teaching material after payment has been received, and that you can start immediately with the theory lessons.
- Dive vouchers are only valid for travel periods later than booking date.
- Diving vouchers are only valid for the dive center named in the voucher.
- Diving vouchers have to be "startet" (Check In) within the booking period printed at the voucher.
- From redemption of the diving voucher (check - in) the dive packages booked are valid max. 4 weeks.
- Single dive packages (packages with less than 50 dives) are valid for max. 1 person.
- Group and family diving packages (minimum 50 dives) are valid for an unlimited number of people.
- Dive packages are valid only for the person/s mentioned latest at time of check - in.
- After expiration, unused dives expire without reimbursement.
Lagona Divers – Servicecenter
93098 Mintraching – Germany
Telefon & WhatsApp: +49 9406 2831-0
Schweiz: +41 21 5104920
UK: +44 330 0101091
info [at] Lagona-Divers [dot] com
opening hours of service center:
You can reach us via telephone Monday to Thursdays from 10:00 to 18:00 hours